Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Brondell BR60-EW Breeza Warm Deodorizing Heated Toilet Seat

I’m a feline of few and simple needs. Just give me a warm place to sleep, palatable food, a cool beverage (preferably water direct from the tap, thanks) and a nice clean litter-box to do my biz in whenever nature calls.

My humans, on the other paw, insist on extravagance in everything they do. They buy sporty european cars, dine at expensive top-notch restaurants, and regularly aquire fancy gadgets of every type imaginable. I've concluded that, when it comes to humans, too much is never enough.

You doubt me? Well, I’ll prove it to you. In my home, my humans have gone so far as to install a bit of extravagance and gadgetry in the bathroom to assist them with their most basic human bodily functions. And what could that be? Why it’s a heated, deodorizing, high-tech toilet seat, of course!

Way better than a simple toilet seat, this one features a patent-pending 4-stage deodorizing system, adjustable heat with programmable power saver function, body-activated smart sensor that automatically starts the deodorizing process whenever you sit on it (no, I'm not kidding). Also features a gentle-closing seat and lid.

Get your paws on it by clicking here (and then sit on it!):

No comments:

Post a Comment